Sunday, November 11, 2012

"In a relationship with: Music"

I really wish I can be in a relationship with Music on facebook, it would just make so much sense. I'm constantly playing listening and playing music, and I'm literally surrounded by tunes 24/7. At Work, the Gym, at Home, in my Sleep, I always hear music. Although I am doomed to be single until I find the right girl, I still have Music by my side to keep me happy and sane. Trust me, I get lonely from time to time, thinking how awesome it would be to be with some great chick, cuddling on the couch and watching a movie, but I forget all about being lonely when I pick up my bass, or when I put pandora, or a CD on. Music has always been there for me (well besides my friends and family), and Music will never tell me that I'm boring, or my taste in movies or music sucks. Music will also never lie or cheat on me, or tell me I'm worthless. I do love having the company of a woman but whenever they leave... Music is there.

I don't mean to get all gooey on you. I just felt like writing down my thoughts.

Jake Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment